gavel on top of stack of file folders
Sealing/Expunging Records

Find help with sealing/expunging adult criminal records in Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court.

Apply for Help
person filling out a form
Municipal Intake Form

Please complete this form if you need an attorney in Cleveland or Lakewood Municipal Court.

View the Intake Form
man writing near a laptop and justice statue
Public Defender Staff

Contact information for Public Defender administration, attorneys, and social workers.

Search Attorney List
sign that says Know Your Rights next to papers and pen
Know Your Rights

Your rights if stopped by the police and information on criminal, juvenile, and parental rights cases.

Read about Your Rights

Upcoming Events